Hakjoo Oh (오학주)
I research on software analysis techniques with applications to software engineering and security.
- static and dynamic program analysis
- formal program verification
- program synthesis and repair
- symbolic execution and concolic testing
- 2018.09 ~ present, Associate professor, Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering, Korea University
- 2015.03 ~ 2018.08, Assistant professor, Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering, Korea University
- 2012.03 ~ 2015.02, Research associate, ROSAEC center (Research On Software Analysis for Error-free Computing), Seoul National University
- 2007 ~ 2012, Ph.D. Computer Science and Engineering, Seoul National University
- 2005 ~ 2007, M.S. Computer Science and Engineering, Seoul National University
- 2001 ~ 2005, B.S. Dept. of Computer Science, KAIST
- 스마트컨트랙트 취약점 자동 검증. Sep. 30, 2019. 고려대학교블록체인연구소 세미나 [pdf]
- AI-based Software Analysis and Testing. July. 9, 2019. SureSoftTech. [slides]
- OCaml 프로그래밍. Jan. 10-11, 2019. Tezos Blockchain Camp. [slides]
- 소프트웨어 증명 기술을 이용한 스마트 컨트랙트 안전성 검증. Dec. 13, 2018. 정보보호단기강좌. [slides]
- 소프트웨어 오류 자동 수정 기법. Dec. 4, 2018. [slides]
- 스마트 컨트랙트 안전성 검증. Nov. 27, 2018. 신한그룹 교류회 [slides]
- Data-Driven and Focused Program Analysis. SRFC Annual Forum. Nov. 15, 2018. [slides]
- Introduction to Software Research at Korea University. S-Core. June. 11, 2018. [slides]
- Data-Driven Program Analysis. KAIST. Oct 30, 2017. [slides]
- Data-Driven Program Analysis. SNU. Sep 29, 2017. [slides]
- Data-Driven Static Analysis. NII Shonan Meeting on Memory Abstractions: Emerging Techniques and Applications. Sep 12, 2017. [slides]
- Automatically Generating Search Heuristics for Concolic Testing. SW Center, Samsung Electronics. Aug. 8, 2017. [slides]
- Data-Driven Program Analysis. Postech. Nov 9, 2016. [slides]
- Machine-Learning-Guided Adaptive Program Anaysis. TAPAS 2016. Edinburgh, Scotland. Sep 8, 2016. [slides] [talk abstract]
- Machine-Learning-Guided Adaptive Program Anlaysis. SIGPL Summer School. Aug 19, 2016. [slides]
- Machine Learning Approaches to Selective Program Analysis. SIGPL Winter workshop. Feb 17, 2016. [slides]
- Learning a Strategy for Adapting a Program Analysis via Bayseian Optimization. Paper presentation at ACM OOPSLA 2015, Pittsburgh, USA. October 29 2015. [slides]
- Selective Context-Sensitivity Guided by Impact Pre-Analysis. Paper presentation at ACM PLDI 2014, Edinburth, Scotland. Jun 11 2014. [slides]
- Selective-X Analysis Guided by Impact Pre-Analysis.
Talk at Workshop on Analysis and Verification of Cyber Physical Software, Seoul, Korea. Dec 23 2013.
- Sparse Analysis Framework. Dagstuhl Seminar 13162 on Pointer Analysis, Dagstuhl, Germany, Apr 18 2013 [slides]
- Static Program Analysis for Million Lines of Code. Tutorial at Korea Computer Congress, Jeju, Korea. Jun 28 2012
- Cost-reduction Techniques for Static Program Analysis. Lecture at SIGPL Winter School, Gyeongbuk, Korea. Feb 03-04 2012
- Spatial and Temporal Localization Techniques for Global Static Analysis.
Talk at Workshop on Analysis and Verification of Cyber Physical Software, Changsha, China. Oct 25 2012.
- Design and Implementation of Sparse Global Analyses for C-like Languages.Paper presentation at ACM PLDI 2012, Beijing, China. Jun 12 2012.
- Access-analysis-based Tight Localization of Abstract Memories.
Paper presentation at VMCAI 2011. Austin, Texas, USA. January 23 2011.
Access-based Localization with Bypassing.
Paper presentation at APLAS 2011. Kenting, Taiwan. Dec 05 2011.
Global Static Analysis of Million Lines of Code.
Lightning talk at ACM POPL. Philadelphia, USA. Jan 25 2012.
Large Spurious Cycles in Global Static Analysis and Its Algorithmic Mitigation.
Paper presentation at APLAS 2009. Seoul, Korea. Dec 14 2009.
Avoiding Spurious Cycles Matters for Scalable Analysis.
Poster presentation at ACM PLDI 2008. Tucson, Arizona, USA. Jun 8 2008.
Program Committee (PC) members
- ICSE SEIP 2020:
The 42nd International Conference on Software Engineering (Software Engineering in Practice Track)
- SAS 2019: 25th Static Analysis Symposium (Artifact Evaluation Chair)
- CAV 2019: 31st International Conference on Computer-Aided Verification
- ATVA 2019: 17th International Symposium on Automated Technology for Verification and Analysis
- APLAS 2018: 16th Asian Symposium on Programming Languages and Systems
- SAS 2018: 25th Static Analysis Symposium
- OOPSLA 2018: ACM Conference on Object-Oriented Programming, Systems, Languages, and Applications
- APLAS 2017: 13th Asian Symposium on Programming Languages and Systems
- APLAS 2015: 13th Asian Symposium on Programming Languages and Systems
- SAC 2015: 30th ACM Symposium on Applied Computing (Programming Languages Track)
- SAC 2014: 29th ACM Symposium on Applied Computing (Programming Languages Track)
- APLAS 2013: 11th Asian Symposium on Programming Languages and Systems
Room 616c, Science Library Bldg
College of Informatics
Anam-dong 5-ga, Seongbuk-gu
Seoul 136-713, Korea